Becoming a Member
Once you are a member, there are no assessments or minimums, only the charges for activities outlined in the club price list. Feel free to join any time of the year, and we will fit you in to the appropriate renewal anniversary date.
Please call the club to schedule a tour and to request pricing information.
We offer special rates for members younger than 35, to help foster an affordable foothold in the sporting tradition. Our senior members also receive a discounted rate.
Packages are available for:
- Individual Membership
- Reduced Rate Intermediate Membership (35 years of age and younger)
- Senior Membership (68 years of age and older)
- Corporate Membership (includes 3 person employed by the same company)
- Pheasant & Chukar Hunting, August 15 - April 30
- Lake Fishing
- Trout Fishing
- Clay Target Shooting
- Annual Club European Hunts
- Monthly Chef's Dinners
- Family Fun Days
- Reduced Rates for Dog Training and Boarding